"Professional removals since 2005"
- It is helpful to take notes which to remind you what you have left to do.
- Disconnect in advance all kind of equipment from the electricity and water.
- Take all jewelry, cash and valuable documents as well as other items that you would like to transport yourself.
- Defrost and dry the refrigerator or the freezer at least two days before the moving.
- Disassemble the kitchen furniture, the big sections and other furniture that can be moved without being preliminary disassembled.
- Get rid of the unnecessary items before the movement.
- Label the cardboard boxes on all sides so that you always know their content without rotating them.
- Mark the cardboard boxes which contain fragile items.
- Put a layer of wrinkled paper on the bottom of the cardboard boxes to soften when they are filled with glass sets, vases and other fragile items.
- Avoid packaging in plastic sacks and bags as well as in old cardboard boxes.
- Pack the heavy items in small cardboard boxes and the lighter ones in bigger.
- Seal cardboard boxes tightly with wide band typical tape.
- Check wardrobes, drawers and shelves to be sure that you have not forget something.
- Separate aside the most important items that you will need immediately after the moving, they will be loaded last and unloaded first.
- Keep the closest convenient parking place where the truck/minibus can park.
- Plan the order of loading of the items in the truck.
- Chose the route in advance that will move.
- After the luggage brings try providing a full access to the rooms where they will be left.
- Close all windows!
- Carefully direct the movers to the rooms and places where the items will be put and arranged.
- Firstly you must unpack the furniture that need to be assembled and after you arrange them keep unpacking the personal belongings and the documents and the equipment.
© Hamalite Sofia EOOD 2019 - All rights reserved